Place of Origin:
Small Scale Feldspar Ball Mill/ Grinding Ball Mill For Potassium Feldspar Powder
Introduction of Grinding Feldspar Ball Mill:
Ball mills, as important grinding equipment, can be seen everywhere in industrial sectors such as mineral processing, building materials, cement, coal, chemical, electric power, light industry and metallurgy. Among them, the Feldspar Ball Mill is the most widely used. The main component of this type of pulverizer is a slowly rotating cylinder with grinding media. Because the ball mill has a simple and firm structure, reliable operation, simple maintenance and management, and can run continuously for a long time, strong adaptability to materials, large crushing ratio (up to 300 or more) and large production capacity, so it can meet the needs of modern large-scale industrial production.
Factors Affecting the Output of Feldspar Ball Mill:
As a commonly used grinding equipment, the output of Feldspar Ball Mill is an important indicator to measure the quality of the ball mill. So what are the factors that affect the output of the Feldspar Ball Mill?
1. Mill volume. Generally, the larger the volume of the mill, the greater the processing capacity.
2. Loading capacity of grinding body. After the mill runs for a period of time, the output will decrease. This is because with the impact and grinding of the grinding body in the cylinder, the grinding body will wear out, so the grinding body must be refilled in time. But it is not that the more abrasives, the better. If the steel balls accumulate too high, the impact of the steel balls on the material will be slowed down, and on the contrary, the grinding output will be reduced.
3. Grinding time. Too short grinding time will result in insufficient grinding of materials. In addition, frequent starting of the mill will shorten the service life of the equipment. If the grinding time is too long, the temperature in the cylinder will increase, which will affect the grinding efficiency.
Specifications of Feldspar Ball Mill:
Maintenance of Feldspar Ball Mill:
1. When the Feldspar Ball Mill is in operation, the temperature of the lubricating oil of the main bearing, the transmission shaft and the reducer should be kept below 55℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 60℃, otherwise the operation of the Feldspar Ball Mill should be stopped and carefully checked.
2. During the operation of the Feldspar Ball Mill, it should be stable, without abnormal vibration, and no abnormal noise. If the above problems are found, the ball mill needs to be inspected and adjusted in time.
3. The daily maintenance of the Feldspar Ball Mill should determine the use state of the fasteners, whether there is looseness and wear, and check whether the joint surface has oil leakage, water leakage and ore leakage.
Send your inquiry directly to us