Industrial Ore Grinding Ball Mill Machine Good Strength High Capacity
Ore Ball Mill is used to separate and screening different ore minerals, separate ore tailing. It also be used for ore grinding, non-ferrous metal beneficiation, new-type building material producing.
According to the discharge method, the ball mill divided to dry-type mill and wet-type mill.
Ore Ball Mill Structure:
The ball mill is composed of a horizontal cylinder, a hollow shaft for feeding and discharging materials, and a grinding head. The cylinder is a long cylinder. The cylinder is equipped with an abrasive body. The cylinder is made of steel plate. A steel lining plate is fixed to the cylinder. The abrasive body generally, it is a steel ball, and it is loaded into the cylinder according to different diameters and a certain proportion. The grinding body can also be used in the steel section. The material is selected according to the particle size of the grinding material. The material is loaded into the barrel by the hollow shaft at the feed end of the ball mill. When the barrel of the ball mill rotates, the grinding body is attached to the barrel lining plate due to the inertia and centrifugal force and friction. Taken away by the cylinder, when brought to a certain height, it is thrown down due to its own gravity. The falling abrasive body crushes the material in the cylinder like a projectile.
1. The feeding device is composed of a feeding slider and a feeding screw cylinder. The feeding slider is equipped with a lining plate, which extends the service life of the feeding device;
2. The end cover and the hollow shaft are divided into two parts and combined together. The end cover is made of high-quality carbon steel. The hollow shaft is cast and formed to ensure its safe and reliable work;
3. The hollow shaft journal of the feed end is provided with a reserved gap, which can reduce the error caused by the expansion and contraction of the temperature difference and the installation of the cylinder body, and ensure the normal meshing of the gears;
4. The combined design of the inner lining plate of the cement mill adopts different lining plate structures for different stages in the mill, which greatly improves the grinding efficiency;
5. The main bearing adopts sliding bearing, which has good strength, plasticity, polymerization, friction reduction, wear resistance, lubricity and heat transfer, and it is simple and convenient to replace. It can meet the requirements of good lubrication of hollow shafts and is suitable for cement grinding. Low-speed, heavy-duty, dusty working environment.
Ore Ball Mill Specifications: