Coal Powders Continuous Ball Mill Low Noise For Industrial Furnaces
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
|Model Number:||According to different models|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set / Sets per Month|
|Product Name:||Coal Powders Ball Mill Grinder||Condition:||New|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Function:||Drying & Grinding||Voltage:||220V/380V/440|
Coal Powders Continuous Ball Mill,
Low Noise Continuous Ball Mill,
Industrial Furnaces Continuous Ball Mill
Coal Powders Ball Mill Grinder Used In Industrial Furnaces Low Noise Large Capacity
Coal Mill (Air Swept Coal Mill) is an ideal coal processing equipment that can both grind and dry. Coal pulverized machine is the ideal powder making equipment in electric power industry, metallurgy industry, chemical industry, building construction, coal industry, fireproofing materials making industry and some others. The final product’s fineness of coal pulverized machine can reach 38micron (400mesh).With characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving, environmental protection, 8% and above of its grinding coal can pass through the 200 mesh screen, and the water content can be under 2%.
As an industrial raw material, powder is widely used in cement industry, building materials industry, metallurgy industry, chemical industry, electric power industry, paint industry, rubber industry, plastic industry, cosmetics industry, etc. The particle size of conventional industrial powder is 1 ~ 10μm, and 0.1 ~ 1μm for fine powder, 1 ~ 100nm for ultrafine powder or nano powder. The particle size by ball mill or vertical mill equipment both can reach 1 ~ 10μm, each of which has advantages and disadvantages.
The working principle of the two is different. The grinding principle of the ball mill is that the large particles are crushed into small particles by the impact between the large steel balls, and then the small particles are ground by the relative movement between the small balls To achieve the purpose of grinding, the ball produced by the ball mill has a better sphericity and a smoother surface. The working principle of the vertical mill is to crush and grind large-grain materials directly into fine powder by the extrusion and shear between the grinding roller and the grinding disc. The powder produced by the vertical mill is in the form of flakes under the microscope, and the sphericity is relatively difference.
Main Structural Features:
1. The feeding device is composed of a feeding slider and a feeding screw cylinder. The feeding slider is equipped with a lining plate, which extends the service life of the feeding device;
2. The end cover and the hollow shaft are divided into two parts and combined together. The end cover is made of high-quality carbon steel. The hollow shaft is cast and formed to ensure its safe and reliable work;
3. The hollow shaft journal of the feed end is provided with a reserved gap, which can reduce the error caused by the expansion and contraction of the temperature difference and the installation of the cylinder body, and ensure the normal meshing of the gears;
4. The combined design of the inner lining plate of the cement mill adopts different lining plate structures for different stages in the mill, which greatly improves the grinding efficiency;
5. The main bearing adopts sliding bearing, which has good strength, plasticity, polymerization, friction reduction, wear resistance, lubricity and heat transfer, and it is simple and convenient to replace. It can meet the requirements of good lubrication of hollow shafts and is suitable for cement grinding. Low-speed, heavy-duty, dusty working environment.