Big Reduction Ratio Limestone Crusher Machine Simple Structure For River Sand Coal
Jaw crusher is a large kind of complex tilting crushing equipment, and it is mainly used for crushing medium hard ore and rock whose compression strength is no more than 250MPa, and with the quality of large crushing ratio, high yield, uniform particle size, reliable, easy to maintain and low operating cost, it is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, roads, railways, water conservancy, chemical industry and etc. PE series is used for coarse crushing different kinds of ores and rocks, and PEX series is used for intermediate and fine crushing.
The seroius of our jaw crushers can meet most capacity requirements in pirmary and secondary crushing and widely applied in areas of mining, smelting, construction material, high way, water conservancy and chemical industries with compression strength of no more than 320mpa. It hasmany advantages, such as big reduction ratio, equal product graularity, simple structure, reliable working conditions, convenient maintenance and economical operation.
Processing materials: various rocks, ores, limestone, construction waste, etc., used in the crushing of bulk materials in metallurgy, building materials, mining, highway, mineral processing and other industries
1. High quality: Unique jaw head structure sealed guarantee extend bearing life.
2. Deep cavity broken: High crushing ratio, even output granularity.
3. High strength: The crusher has large capacity and big stength.
4. High bearing capacity: The bearing pedestal adopts unitary cast steel structure.
5. Outlet easy operation: More advanced movable jaw assembly makes it more durable.
6. Unique flywheel design: Effecively reduce the vibration the machine running more smoothly.
Main Technical Parameters of Jaw Crusher
Main Technical Parameters of Impact Crusher