Place of Origin:
The large-scale disc pelletizing machine developed by Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is an excellent technological product. It has features of smooth operation, high pelletizing quality, low energy consumption and easy maintenance, and has excellent high reliability. Compared with the traditional ball making machine, it successfully avoids the instability and vibration problems caused by the cantilever shaft support structure. The innovative design of this product provides a reliable and efficient solution for phosphogypsum, cement retarder, steel pelletizing and other industries, making it the preferred equipment in the field of pellet manufacturing.
Applicable materials: phosphogypsum, cement retarder, iron powder, steel ball, etc.
Application field: Mainly used for granulation of phosphogypsum, cement retarder pellets and steel pellets.
The working principle of the granulator is that the transmission device drives the cylinder to rotate through the bridge device, and the axis of the cylinder is at a specific angle with the horizontal plane; when the powder is added to the cylinder through the feeding port, it starts to spray water into the cylinder to moisten it. When the powder is tumbling, it gradually forms a ball core, and the wet ball core gradually grows into granules under the continuous rolling, friction and collision. When the particle size reaches the requirement, it is unloaded through the discharge door.
1. Large-diameter slewing bearings and plane bearings are used to ensure that the pelletizing disc is stable and vibration-free during operation, thereby ensuring high pelletizing quality.
2. The pelletizing output is large. The qualified ball output of the 6-meter pelletizing machine is maintained at 60-90 tons per hour, and the output of the 7.5-meter pelletizing machine is maintained at 120-160 tons per hour.
3. Low energy consumption, the energy consumption per ton of balls is 0.7-0.8 of that of traditional pelletizers, enabling enterprises to save energy and reduce consumption in the production process, and obtain considerable economic and social benefits.
4. The maintenance is easy, and there is almost no daily maintenance work during the use of the equipment. The maintenance parts of the 7.5-meter pelletizer are about 4.3 tons. Compared with traditional pelletizing machines, the maintenance amount is greatly reduced and there are fewer failures. Even the time required to replace the core components is very short, usually in about three to five days.
5. Adopting a fully enclosed internal meshing gear transmission system, the transmission gear is isolated from external dust, which effectively protects the tooth surface from wear and tear from dust and pollution, reduces the failure rate, prolongs the service life of the gear, and ensures the continuous and stable operation of the equipment.
6. The disc body of the pelletizing disc adopts plane support to make it run smoothly without vibration.
7. The center distance and clearance of the large and small gears are guaranteed by machining, so the transmission precision is high. Compared with domestic traditional pelletizers, the gap needs to be manually adjusted. If the gap is too large, too small or too biased, it will affect the transmission accuracy and service life. Some traditional pelletizers even need to adjust the gap every two months.
|Main Drive Motor Power(kW)
|Scraper Motor Power(kW)
Send your inquiry directly to us