The high-efficiency and clean granulator can be applied to ceramics, building materials, metallurgy, environmental protection projects, etc. It is also suitable for pelletizing of powdered, granular and small block materials such as pulverized coal, limestone, coal, and clay. From small laboratory (8-15L) pelletizing to large industrial (φ1.5-1.9m) pelletizing, it can meet the needs.
Working principle of ceramic sand making machine:
The working principle of ZKZL series clean and powerful granulator is to use the reverse motion between the low-speed clockwise rotating drum and the high-speed counterclockwise rotating rotor to stir the material at high speed. There are separate scrapers for the bottom of the drum and the wall of the drum. The scraper cleaning wall interacts with the inclined drum movement to form a special flow field and change the movement direction of the material. The powdered material is "rubbed" against the core during high-speed motion and then granulated into balls.
Disc granulator structure:
The ceramic sand granulator is mainly composed of rotors, rotor components, scrapers, unloaders, brackets and other components. The main structural features are:
1. The speed of rotor and drum adopts stepless frequency conversion control. It is convenient to adjust the rotor and drum speed according to the process requirements. It is also more energy efficient and consumes less energy;
2. There is a rotor in the special eccentric position of the inner cylinder. The rotor is connected to the main motor by a belt. There is a planetary rotor disc at the bottom of the rotor. The rotor disc and drum rotate at high speed in opposite directions. It is convenient to form a specific flow field and realize fast and powerful granulation;
3. The inner side and bottom of the drum are provided with wall scrapers and bottom scrapers that can be adjusted up and down, left and right. The gap between the wall scraper, the bottom scraper and the drum can be easily adjusted to compensate for scraper wear.
4. All wearing parts of planetary rotor disk and scraper have been specially treated with high hardness and wear resistance;
5. A variety of sealing materials are used for the connection part between the drum and the bracket to ensure that there is no dust leakage inside the drum, and to achieve clean and environmentally friendly production;
6. There is a hydraulically driven unloader at the bottom of the drum. While ensuring the automatic control of material discharge, good sealing is ensured.
Advantages of our granulator:
1. The whole process of granulation is in a fully enclosed drum, and the inside of the drum is in a state of slight negative pressure. No dust pollution, clean and environmentally friendly.
2. Feeding-mixing-nucleation-granulation-shaping, the whole process is controlled by computer through PLC. Simple operation and high degree of automation;
3. The surface of the rotor is treated with wear-resisting and precise dynamic balance to ensure the stability, reliability and wear-resistance of the movement at high speed. Make the machine work stably and reliably, and maintain simple.
4. The scraper surface has been treated to resist wear. Wear-resistant linings are installed on the bottom and inside of the drum, so the entire drum component has a long service life and is cost-effective.
5. The unloading part of the drum is fully hydraulically driven. It has many advantages such as high degree of automation, simple operation and reliable drum sealing.
The main products of Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. are: ball mill, rotary kiln, vertical preheater, cooler, crusher, metallurgical oven, magnetic separator, flotation machine, classifier, feeder, bucket elevator , preheater, hoist, hoist, dryer and other dust collector related equipment. Metallurgy, cement, lime, mineral processing, refractory materials, chemical industry.
The products of Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. have been sold to all provinces of the country, and exported to Russia, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mexico, Armenia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.