Drum Granulator Equipment Introduction:
The drum granulator is one kind of granulating equipment which was trough the drum rotation to granulating the mixed material. The drum granulator is widely used in construction material, metallurgy, chemical industry and etc.
The Applications of Drum Granulation Equipment:
Any process that aggregates finely divided materials into larger entities can be called a granulation process. In different industries, this operation has different terms, such as spheroidization, granulation, powder pressing, and so on. Although pulverization can also make large materials into granular materials with a certain size distribution, this is the reverse process of granulation.
Drum Granulation Equipment Specifications:
The Advantages of Drum Granulation Equipment:
1. Reduce material loss (such as powder compaction);
2. Reduce the harmfulness of irritating fine powder materials (flaky caustic soda);
3. Increase the loose packing density of materials to facilitate storage and transportation;
4. prevent the formation of solid blocks (fertilizer granulation);
5. Convenient to form a solid mixture (feed, sinter ore) without west west blending;
6. Improve the appearance of the product and obtain the desired structural shape (food, workpiece);