Widely Applied Strong Wear Resistance Overflow Ball Mill / Customized Ball Mill Grinder
Overflow Ball Mill Introduction:
Overflow ball mill is derived by the cylindrical shell and the grinding medium (steel balls). Materials such as ore which has been broken will spread to the right. Then finally the materials are running out of the hollow shaft. The whole grinding process is finished.
Features of Overflow Ball Mill:
(1) The material overflows from the hollow shaft diameter of the discharge, the grinding time is long, the fineness of the finished product is fine, and the suitable grinding product-0.074mm particle size accounts for more than 80%
(2) This mill is usually used for ore grinding in the fine grinding stage. It is suitable for regrinding concentrates and can obtain finer qualified products.
(3) Simple structure, low price, often used as fine grinding equipment
(4) The disadvantage is that the "over-crushing" phenomenon is serious during the grinding process, and the grinding efficiency is low
Comparison of Overflow Type and Lattice Type Ball Mill:
1. Discharge device
(1) The level of the material or slurry in the overflow ball mill depends on the size of the hollow journal at the discharge end. The material level is usually higher than that of the lattice ball mill. Because the crushed products are discharged through the hollow journal overflow, under certain conditions, the discharge is not as smooth as the lattice ball mill, so that some products that have reached the grinding fineness cannot be discharged in time, and continue to be subjected to steel balls. The impact and grinding caused by the "over-crushing." This not only consumes energy and steel, but also brings difficulties to the next process and may produce substandard products.
(2) The grid type ball mill uses the discharge grid to accelerate the discharge. The material level near the grid plate in the cylinder is lower, so that the ratio of the weight of the material to the weight of the steel ball is lower, so that the material is more strongly impacted by the steel ball. Grinding and discharging faster, so that the grinding efficiency and production can be improved, and the phenomenon of over-grinding can be reduced.