Ball Mill Grinder Grind Various Ores And Other Materials With Dry Type And Wet Type
Ball Mill Grinder Introduction:
In the production industries of cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, black and non-ferrous metal beneficiation, and glass ceramics, ball mills are the key equipment for crushing materials after they are crushed. It can perform dry or wet grinding of various ores and other grindable materials. Ball mills are suitable for grinding various ores and other materials, and are widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industries.
1. Maintain the uniform and continuous delivery of materials to the ball mill to ensure that the equipment is constantly feeding and not blocking;
2. The inlet and outlet can be adjusted freely, and this should be used in a timely manner to further increase the output;
3. The ball mill using steel balls as the grinding medium can appropriately increase the grinding area or increase the number of steel balls to increase the output;
4. Add grinding aids in the mill to effectively improve its production capacity;
5. It adopts high-quality motor as its core component, so it has greater production capacity and higher working efficiency, so the output can also meet user standards.
6. Due to the very reasonable structure design, its working stability is relatively strong, which is one of the reasons for its high working efficiency and high output.
7. The failure rate is almost zero. Some customers report that there is no process failure within two years of work, so it can successfully complete the task.
Ball Mill is made up of feeding part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part, (decelerator, small transmission gear, generator, electrical control) and so on. The hollow axis adopts the cast steel and the lining can replace , the rotating big gear processes in the way of casting rolling gear. The barrel body is wearable well and bears wearable scale board. This machine runs steadily and works reliably.