Ф1.2x4.5-Ф4.2x13 c Suitable For Variety Of Raw Materials
Ball Mill Grinder Introduction:
In the production industries of cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, and black and non-ferrous metal beneficiation, and glass ceramics, ball mills are the key equipment for crushing materials after they are crushed. It can perform dry or wet grinding of various ores and other grindable materials. Ball mills are suitable for grinding various ores and other materials, and are widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industries.
Main Structural Features:
1. The feeding device is composed of a feeding slider and a feeding screw cylinder. The feeding slider is equipped with a lining plate, which extends the service life of the feeding device;
2. The end cover and the hollow shaft are divided into two parts and combined together. The end cover is made of high-quality carbon steel. The hollow shaft is cast and formed to ensure its safe and reliable work;
3. The hollow shaft journal of the feed end is provided with a reserved gap, which can reduce the error caused by the expansion and contraction of the temperature difference and the installation of the cylinder body, and ensure the normal meshing of the gears;
4. The combined design of the inner lining plate of the cement mill adopts different lining plate structures for different stages in the mill, which greatly improves the grinding efficiency;
5. The main bearing adopts sliding bearing, which has good strength, plasticity, polymerization, friction reduction, wear resistance, lubricity and heat transfer, and it is simple and convenient to replace. It can meet the requirements of good lubrication of hollow shafts and is suitable for cement grinding. Low-speed, heavy-duty, dusty working environment.
Working Principle of Ball Mill:
The ball mill is a horizontal rotary drum apparatus driven by gears outside. It is a lattice pattern with two storage cells. The raw materials enter into the first cell of the ball mill evenly through the quill shaft in charging part. There are step liner palates or wave liner palates in the first cell which has been loaded various steel balls of different scales. When rotating, the drum causes centrifugal force that brings the steel balls to a certain height and then the balls drop to impact and grind the materials. After the rough grinding in the first cell, the qualified partials will enter into the second cell through a single division plate .There are flat palates welded on the inner wall of the second cell, as well as steel balls. The materials will be further grinded in it and at last the qualified granularities will be discharged through the unload part. Then the whole process is completed.