High Drying Efficiency Coal Rotary Dryer Big Capacity Compact Structure
Coal rotary dryer is one of the common drying equipment for coal, which can dry various kinds of coal, such as brown coal,raw coal, coal slime, coal ash, coal cinder, coal slurry etc. The coal rotary dryer is widely used in power plant.
The Application of Sludge Dryer:
This machine can be widely used in the activated sludge drying, sewage sludge drying, petrochemical sludge drying, paper making sludge drying, printing and dyeing sludge drying, tanning sludge drying, municipal sludge drying and some materials with high moisture.
Sludge dryer Structure:
Sludge dryer is mainly compose of driving device, supporting roller, thrust roller, cylinder, kiln inlet, kiln outlet and sealing device.
1. 2-3 supporting points can guarantee the contacting surface between supporting roller and tyre is paralleled with axis line of cylinder during installation.
2. Supporting device is antifriction bearing (occasionally uses slide bearing). This design has simplified the supporting device of supporting roller, and reduced the useless power loss during operation. It has the features like easy operation and maintenance.
3. Suitable shim between tire and shell will ensure the tire ring on the shell tightly to increase the shell strength.
4. The main driving system uses new type AC variable frequency technology. Compared with electromagnetic speed control and DC speed control, that can save energy, have large range & high precision of speed regulation, high efficiency and running smoothly.
5. Radial direction contacting type sealing device is adopted at kiln inlet and outlet. They are perfect suitable for dimension tolerance of cylinder and skewing movement of cylinder. This sealing device’s feature is good performance, longer working life and easy for replacement.
The coal fines are feed into the dryer and conveyed from the inlet to the discharge end by gravity due to a slight decline, and with shovel plates that line the inside of the drum. Hot gas is passed through the rotating drum in direct contact with the coal fines.The feed is tumbled up and over the shovel plates to maximize the agitation and contact with the hot gasses to induce drying. The dryer fill level is typically only 10% of the internal diameter. The low fill level aids in agitation of the product to insure direct contact with the hot gas. Due to the agitation and gas velocities, there is a substantial entrainment of particulate in the exhaust gas. The gas flow in the rotary dryer is typically co-current with the feed. The moisture and particulate have to be removed from the exhaust gas.
Sludge Dryer Specifications: