Mining Industrial Cyclone Dust Collector Small Volume And Low Cost
Cyclone dust collector is a kind of ordinary classifier with philosophy of centrifugal sedimentation,which is also called the centrifugal dust collector. Cyclone dust collector is mainly used for removal of the dust of the industrial waste gas with high density non-fabrous and cohesiveness.
Cyclone dust collector is easy in structure and manufacturing and low in cost and running cost. It has high filtering efficiency for coarse dust particles that have a diameter more than 5 μm,but it has low filtering efficiency for fine dust particles that have a diameter less than 5 μm(especially fine dust particles with low density). So cyclone dust collector is often used for preliminary treatment on coarse dust powder purification or multi-stage purification.
Application of Cyclone Dust Collector:
It is used in ventilation dust removal and material recycling system of mining, metallurgy, refractory, coal, chemical and electric power industries.
1. Suitable for purification the dust with big density, and particle size above 5 micron; not suitable for purification the dust with strong cohesiveness.
2. No moving parts, easy to management and maintenance.
3. Under the same air volume processing, it small volume, simple structure and low cost.
4. Many set machines work together in parallel with same air volume processing, small volume, simple structure and low cost.
5. It can be resisted 400℃ high temperature, if adopts special high temperature resistance material, it will resist higher temperature than 400℃.
The working philosophy of cyclone is classify the multi-phases mixture, such asliquid-liquid, liquid-solid, liquid gas and so on, with density differencesunder the centrifugal force. The mixture liquid cut in cyclone under thesuitable press and form high speed cyclone movement in the cylinder. Thecomponents with big density move down along axis direction and move outsidealong diagram direction under the cyclone affection. It would move down whenarrive cone section and be discharged out. So, the outside cyclone field isformed. The components with small density move toward centre axis direction andform up direction movement, the inside cyclone movement formed and the componentswith small density are discharged from overflow pipe. In this way, the twokinds of components are classified.
|Exhaust Gas Volume (m3/h)