High Collection Efficiency ZM Series Single Pulse Bag Filter / Dust Collector
With the development of bag filter technology and the increasing requirements of environmental protection, the application range of bag filter is becoming more and more extensive. At present, bag filter can be used to deal with high temperature, high humidity, adhesion, explosion, abrasive smoke gas, and even filtering air containing ultra-fine dust.
Our company can provide design, manufacture, and installation one-stop service for bag filter. Our product range mainly include bag filter, single bag filter, pulse bag filter, mechanical reverse air bag filter, wet bag filter and bag filter parts.
Working Principle of the Bag Filter:
The dust-containing gas enters the filter chamber from the open flange, and the coarse particles fall directly into the ash bin. The dust-containing gas is filtered by the filter bag, the dust is retained on the bag surface, and the clean gas passes through the bag mouth to the clean room, it is discharged into the atmosphere by the fan. When the dust on the surface of the filter bag continues to increase, the program controller starts to work, and the pulse valves are opened one by one to make the compressed air blow through the nozzle to clean the filter bag, which causes the filter bag to expand suddenly. The dust quickly leaves the filter bag and falls into the ash bin, and the dust is discharged by the ash discharge valve.
Advantages of Bag Filter:
1. Reliable design ensures the bag filter stable and long-term operation with the other main equipment and little maintenance.
2. Optimized duct design will be in favor of uniform air distribution.
3. Air leakage prevention design ensures the lowest air leak rate for the bag filter.
4. Steel sub-structure design, which would be easy for transport and installation of the equipment.
5. Low operating costs. Optimized design of process parameters is conducive to efficient and stable operation of the bag filter with low resistance, reducing energy consumption, as well as the loss of the bag.