Low Investment High Frequency Screen/ Low Energy Consumption Vibrating Screen Machine
High frequency screen is a kind of feeding and classifying screen that divided into upper way, medium way and lower way, which is a high efficient screen used to screening andclassifying of small size materials. Each way can complete feeding, screening and discharging processes independently. The screen device is assembled by three overlapped screens with different screen sizes. It is used very widely in many kinds of dressing plants, such as ironore, titanium iron ore, tungsten ore, tin ore, tantalum ore,ect.
1. Adopt tire coupling, flexible connection with smooth operation and low compacting to motor.
2. Adopt inclined structure with small amplitude and high frequency, which have features like high screening efficiency,large processing ability, long life time, low energy consumption and low noise.
3. The material of screen is wear-resistance, fatigue-resistance and corrosion-resistance, also have features like high aperture ratio, light weight and high classification accuracy.
4. Adopt steel spiral spring as vibration damper, which have reliable performance and long life time.
5. Flexible for usage, processing capacity can be control by adjusting screen inclination.
The screen is operated by electric motor to drive vibrator with eccentric mass via delta belt, allowing screen box to vibrate, with the motional orbit of the screen box being circular. The screen is composed of screen box, vibrator, spring, damping, supporting under frame and others, as shown in Fig.1. The screen box uses the advanced ring groove rivet for connection to compose of frame structure. The vibrator adopts eccentric shaft, eccentric block and the spring damping device with steel spiral spring.