Dia 4200mm Lightweight Gypsum Disc Pelletizer with Convenient Process Layout
Disc Pelletizers is a main equipment which converts powdered materials into uniform, round pellets, widely applied in ceramic sand, iron and steel and chemical industry. The applied material includes chemical powders, limestone, gypsum,cement/lime dust, flyash, minerals and ores etc.
The working principle of ZKZL Series Clean Powerful Granulator is to utilize the reverse movement between low speed clockwise rotating drum and high speed counterclockwise rotating rotor to stir material at high speed. There are separate scrapers at the bottom part and wall of the drum. The interaction between drum wall cleaning by scraper and the movement with inclined rotating drum forms a special flow field to change the movement direction of material. Powdery material is "rubbed" to cores during high-speed movement and then and then granulated into a ball.
1.Novel structure with light weight and low height, and convenient process layout.
2. Disc inclination convenient to adjustment.
3. Disc granulator composed by disc bottom and section, the section can adjust up and down along disc body, the pellet can't be strain guarantee by flange at the end of disc section.
4. The scraper device composed by unpowered scraper and powered scraper, which supporting the use of optimized disc when cleaning the bottom and side, then the pelletizing result is very well and qualified pellets can be reached over 90%.
The disc granulator is composed by disc, driving device, rack, pedestal, scraper etc. The structure feature is:
1. The disc bottom reinforced by multiple radiation steel plate with high strength and stiffness
2. The driving gear adopts high frequency quenching process with long life time.
3. The reducer and motor adopt flexible belt driving with smooth start and low impact.
4. The driving system installed bridging device which can reduce the impact between gear and reducer, and increase the equipment running stability, at the same time the main accessories working life also increased.
5. The auxiliary power consumption was reduced by the unique unpowered scraper device.
Unpowered Scraper Disc Granulator Technical Parameters: