Low Power Consumption Clay Expanded Aggregate Production Line With ISO CE Certification
Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co.,Ltd has started the Light Expanded Clay Aggregate (LECA) equipment manufacturing since company foundation. We always trance the new technology developing on the LECA equipment manufacturing and have cooperate with the college and R&D institute to improve the equipment performance and function. Our LECA equipment have been widely used in Chinese LECA manufactures and won the good reputation from customers. We have begun the exported business since 2010 and create the good economic benefit. We adopt the energy saved technology and get the good efficiency.
Main Type of LECA Ceramic
1. Coal ash / Fly ash ceramisite
2. Clay ceramisite
3. Shale ceramisite
4. Sludge ceramsite
5. Petroleum proppant
Production Process of the Leca Plant:
1. Raw Material Process. The main raw material is clay or slurry.
2. Mixing and Granulating. The material fall into a double roller granulator to become 5-10mm sphere shape material.
3. Preheating and burning. The sphere shaper material enter into the preheating kiln by chute.
4. Cooling. Cooler shall adopt the single drum cooler, vertical cooler, grate cooler and etc.
5. Fuel Combustion.Coal, natural gas and biomass fuel are good choices as fuel.
6. Kiln Inlet Dust Collect. Gas processed by air cooler machine and then sent to the bag filter for dedusting.
7. Final Product Screening and Packing. The Light Expanded Clay Aggregate will be screened into the size of 5mm, 15mm and 25mm.
1. Energy-saving environment friendly:
Advanced production process and large capacity for single production line with low heat loss. The advanced bag type dust collector, which is equipped in LECA equipment, keeps exhaust gas below 30mg/Nm3. The energ ysaving vertical preheater is equipped in LECA production line with advanced process, and reasonable design and high level technology.
2. High degree of automation:
LECA production line is fitted with temperature and pressure monitoring instrumentation, operating parameters of the computer display, and is capable of using advanced computer control to achieve automatic operation of the entire system.
3. Lost investment:
Based on the features of Light Expanded Clay Aggregate (LECA), double-cylinder insert type rotary kiln controls the preheating and calcination process.
01 type: 0.45-0.9mm (20-40mesh) High strength with middle density
02 type: 0.9-1.25mm (16-20mesh) High strength with middle density
03 type: 1.0-1.70mm (12-18mesh) High strength with middle density
04 type: 0.224-0.65mm(40-60mesh) High strength with middle density
Other size will be designed for you according to your need
|①||LECA (Light Expanded Clay Aggregate)||m3/a||15,000||25,000||35,000||50,000||100,000|
|3||Main Fuel and raw material consumption|
|5||Employee Qty Needed||a||25||25||23||23||22|