Customized Multifunctional Stable Running Fly Ash LECA Production Line
Application of LECA
We also called eramisite as ceramic sand, which is a kind of ceramic particle product with high fracturing intensity, and lightweight aggregate. Ceramisite has excellent properties, such as low density, lightweight, fire prevention, earthquake prevention, high cylinder pressure,high porosity, tall softening coefficient, good frost resistance etc. So ceramisite is widely used in building materials, gardening, refractory insulation materials, Chemical, oil, and other departments.
How to Produce the LECA Ceramisite
Thewholeprocess is start from crushing, drying, mixing, grinding, granulating, drying, screening, calcining, cooling, packing
1. Crushing is to use the jaw crusher, roller crusher, impact crusher, fine crusher to crush the big size materials to the suitable size for grinding.
2. Sometimes we need a dryer to reduce the moisture in the raw material, which we can use rotary dryer or 3 drum dryer
3. Grinding the dried material out from the dryer, which we can use raymond mill or ball mill
4. Mixing the powder by suitable proportion, which we can use double shaft mixer
5. Use the granulator to make granules or balls, which we can use disc granulator, drum granulator, roller granulator.
6. If the granules are wet, it is better to dry by rotary dryer
7. Before calcine, the unqualified granules are screened out by the rotary drum screen,then
return back to the crusher to crush again for granulator:
8. Rotary kiln for calcine
9. Cooling granules by a rotary cooler
10. Packing the final products according to the client's needs.
1. Energy-saving environment friendly:
Advanced production process and large capacity for single production line with low heat loss. The advanced bag type dust collector, which is equipped in LECA equipment, keeps exhaust gas below 30mg/Nm3. The energ ysaving vertical preheater is equipped in LECA production line with advanced process, and reasonable design and high level technology.
2. High degree of automation: LECA production line is fitted with temperature and pressure monitoring instrumentation, operating parameters of the computer display, and is capable of using advanced computer control to achieve automatic operation of the entire system.
3. Lost investment: Based on the features of Light Expanded Clay Aggregate (LECA), double-cylinder insert type rotary kiln controls the preheating and calcination process.
|①||LECA (Light Expanded Clay Aggregate)||m3/a||15,000||25,000||35,000||50,000||100,000|
|3||Main Fuel and raw material consumption|
|5||Employee Qty Needed||a||25||25||23||23||22|
LECA Rotary kiln Specifications:
|Support Quantity||Gear Box||Motor||Power
|Ø2.2×45m||2.5-8||0.214-1.64||3 Groups||Main ZS125-5
|Ø2.5×50m||7.5-15||0.62-1.5||3 Groups||Main ZS165-5
|Ø2.8×55m||8.5-17||0.62-1.5||3 Groups||Main ZS165-6
|Ø3×60m||17-20||0.5-1.5||4 Groups||Main ZS165-3
|Ø3.2×50m||20-50||0.788-3.938||3 Groups||Main NZS995-28VBR
|Ø3.6×55m||30-92||0.39-3.9||3 Groups||Main ZSY500-40
|Ø4.0×60m||32-105||0.39-3.9||3 Groups||Main ZSY630-35.5