Dust Collecting 1000TPD Active Lime Production Line
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||ZK CORP|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set / Sets per Month|
|Brand Name:||ZK||Raw Material:||Limestone|
|Capcity（t/d）:||50-800||Main Equipment:||Lime Vertical Kiln, Lime Rotary Kiln, Vertical Preheater Etc|
|Lime Activity:||≥360mL||Installation:||Under Supervision Of Our Engineer|
|Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life|
1000TPD Active Lime Production Line,
1000TPD lime production line
High Quality Active Lime Production Line, Reliable Chinese Supplier Price
We can provide technological solutions and complete production equipment for 50-1000TPD quicklime (active lime) production line. We adopt the new type, energy saving and environmental system, through which fuel consumption can be reduced 40%, output capacity increased 30%.
1. Advanced Technology: The calcination process adopts pre-heater+ rotary kiln+ vertical cooler system, it can reduce the fuel consumption 40%, and increase output capacity 30% due to reuse the waste gas in the system.
2. High Automation Level: The Production line is arranged with temperature and pressure monitoring instrumentation, operating parameters of the computer display, the production line can adopt the advanced computer control, to achieve automatic operation of the entire system.
3. Mature Experience: We have professional engineer team, mature experience, and over 100 successful project cases from home and abroad, to maximize your investment costs and meet the customized solution demand.
4. Good dust collecting treatment: The cyclone dust collector and pulse bag filter can control the dust emission is lower than China standard.
Process Flow of Lime Production Line
Step One: Raw Material Preparation
1. Limestone: The particle size of limestone should be between 10～40mm. The proportion of limestone size above 40mm or below 10mm should not be more than 5%. The maximum size should be less than 40mm.
2. Fuel:Furnace gas, gas, coalbed methane, pulverized coal could be used as fuel.
Step Two: Raw Material Feeding
Limestone in the plant yard will be carried by tractor shovel and fed to hopper, it will be discharged from hopper to vibrating feeder and sent to vibrating screen for screening through belt conveyor. The size ≥20mm will be sent to pre-heater by conveyor. And size less < 20mm will be carried away.
Step Three: Limestone Calcination
Limestone in the pre-heater will be preheated by the hot air, then it will be discharged to rotary kiln through chute that connecting pre-heater and kiln, it will stay in the kiln for 1.5-2 hours for calcination, during the process, it will be calcinated with temperature around 1300 ℃, after which comes limestone decomposition and release of co2,then the for mation of quick lime qill be completed.
Step Four: Finished Products Conveying
Lime will be discharged to a chain conveyor by vibrating feeders in the bottom of vertical cooler, it will be lifted to lime in the storage hopper can be used for dispatch or transported to the hydration workshop.
Step Five: Dust Filtering System
There are two dust filtering systems, one is in the kiln inlet, dust will be filtered by bag filter then the clean gas will be released to air. The other is dust from lime storage hopper and the feeding part of bucket elevator, dust will be filtered by bags and then released to air.