Large Capacity Disk Granulator Machine
ZK disc granulator is divided into unpowered scraper disc granulator (PQW) and powered scraper disc granulator (PQ). The two kinds of disc granulator are all have the feature of simple structure, convenient operation, the moisture of pellet can be easily control and high hardness. The disc granulator adopts massive structure, the disc bottom reinforced by multiple radiation steel plate. The motor and reducer adopt flexible belt driving, so the life time is increased by the smooth start and low impact.
It is mainly used for production of oil fracturing proppant (ceramic sand), and also be applied for balling powder, granular, small lump material such as coal powder, limestone, coal, clay and etc.
The working principle of ZKZL Series Clean Powerful Granulator is to utilize the reverse movement between low speed clockwise rotating drum and high speed counterclockwise rotating rotor to stir material at high speed. There are separate scrapers at the bottom part and wall of the drum. The interaction between drum wall cleaning by scraper and the movement with inclined rotating drum forms a special flow field to change the movement direction of material. Powdery material is "rubbed" to cores during high-speed movement and then and then granulated into a ball.
1. The whole process of granulation is inside the fully enclosed drum, and the drum interior is at slightly negative pressure state. It is without dust pollution, clean and environmental friendly.
2. Feed - mixing - nucleation - granulators - shaping,the whole process is controlled by computer through PLC. It is easy operation and high degree of automation;
3. After abrasion treatment, the rotor surface had made precise balancing to ensure movement stability, reliability and wear resistance under high rotational speed. So that the machine can work stable and reliable;
4. The scraper surface has had appropriate wear treatment. The bottom and the inside of the drum is equipped with wear-resistant liner, therefore, the entire drum parts have a long service life;
5. The drum discharge part is fully hydraulic drive. It has the advantages of high automation and reliable drum sealing.
Unpowered Scraper Disc Granulator Technical Parameters: