Ceramic Sand Granulation Equipment No Pollution Low Energy Consumption
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
|Model Number:||According to different models|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set / Sets per Month|
|Condition:||New||Applied Material:||Chemical Powders, Limestone, Gypsum, Cement/lime Dust, Fly Ash, Minerals And Ores Etc.|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Used For:||Converting Powdered Materials Into Uniform, Round Pellets|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life|
rotary drum granulator,
fertilizer granulator machine
High Quality and Low Price Ceramic Sand Granulator From China
Ceramic sand granulator is designed on the base of learning foreign advanced technology and studying domestic oil fracturing proppant production status. It is mainly used for production of oil fracturing proppant (ceramic sand), and also be applied for balling powder, granular, small lump material such as coal powder, limestone, coal, clay and etc.
Ceramic Disc Granulator Application:
It is mainly used for production of oil fracturing proppant (ceramic sand), and also be applied for balling powder, granular, small lump material such as coal powder, limestone, coal, clay and etc.
Working Principle of Ceramic Sand Granulator:
The working principle of ZKZL Series Clean Powerful Granulator is to utilize the reverse movement between low speed clockwise rotating drum and high speed counterclockwise rotating rotor to stir material at high speed. There are separate scrapers at the bottom part and wall of the drum. The interaction between drum wall cleaning by scraper and the movement with inclined rotating drum forms a special flow field to change the movement direction of material. Powdery material is "rubbed" to cores during high-speed movement and then and then granulated into a ball.
Disc Granulator of Structure:
Ceramic sand granulator granulator is mainly composed by the rotor, rotor component, scraper, discharger, supports and other components. The main structural features are:
1. The rotor and the drum speed are controlled by continuously variable frequency. It's convenient to adjust the rotor and drum speed according to process requirements. It's also more energy-efficient and lower energy consumption;
2. The particular eccentric position of internal drum has a rotor. The rotor is connected with the main motor through a belt. There's a planetary rotor disk at the bottom of the rotor. The Rotor disk and drum take reverse high-speed rotation. It is convenient for formation of specific flow field to achieve fast, powerful granulation;
3. The inside and the bottom of the drum are arranged a wall scraper and bottom scraper which can be adjusted at upper and lower, left and right direction. It can easily adjust the gaps between wall scraper, bottom scraper and the drum to make up the scraper wear.
4. All the wearing parts of planetary rotor disk and scraper are taken special surface treatment to have high hardness and wear resistance;
5. The connection parts between drum and supports have multiple sealing materials to ensure internal drum without dust leakage to achieve clean, environmentally friendly production;
6. There's a hydraulic driven discharger at the bottom of the drum. It ensures good sealing while achieving discharging automated control.
Our Advantages of Steel Granulator:
1. The whole process of granulation is inside the fully enclosed drum, and the drum interior is at slightly negative pressure state. It is without dust pollution, clean and environmental friendly.
2. Feed - mixing - nucleation - granulators - shaping,the whole process is controlled by computer through PLC. It is easy operation and high degree of automation;
3. After abrasion treatment, the rotor surface had made precise balancing to ensure movement stability, reliability and wear resistance under high rotational speed. So that the machine can work stable and reliable;
4. The scraper surface has had appropriate wear treatment. The bottom and the inside of the drum is equipped with wear-resistant liner, therefore, the entire drum parts have a long service life;
5. The drum discharge part is fully hydraulic drive. It has the advantages of high automation and reliable drum sealing.