Limestone Vertical Roller Mill in Lime Plant / Vertical Roller Mill Price
In recently year, because of the energy-saving advantage in cement industry by vertical roller mill, the comprehensive benefit become more and more obvious, widely application and popularize in power, metallurgy, chemical industry and nonmetal etc.
Application of Vertical Roller Mill:
Vertical roller mill is mainly used for grinding raw meal, clinker, Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag, iron ore, limestone, coal powder, coke powder, coal gangue, fly ash, volcanic ash, gypsum, calcite, pyrophyllite, quartz, clay, sandstone, bauxite and other processing industry related to metal and non-metal mine.
1. Separating efficiency increased by combined separator.
2. No need to prepare material on the disc before start up, the function including auto lift and fall roller, and on-load staring can be achieved.
3. The sealing adopt welding arc panel, structure is simple and reliable with good sealing effect.
4. The grinding roller can be turn out from the mill easily by the roller turning device, and convenient for maintenance.
5. The grinding roller cover can be used in flip side and extending the abrasive using life.
6. The grinding roller limited device is guarantee the gap between roller and disc, prevent the metal friction and collision, strengthen the safety.
7. The roller grinding pressure adopts solid-gas pressure, remote control pressing, lift roller and modify the pressure and realized unattended operation on site.
8. The roller bearing adopts concentrate circulating lubrication by thin oil to guarantee the bearing working under the condition of low temperature and clean oil, the using life can be extending.
|Model||Grinding plate(mm)||output(t/h)||output(×10kt/a)||Main motor power(kW)|
|diameter||Pitch||blast furnace slag||cement||Raw meal||blast furnace slag||cement||Raw meal|
Remarks: the basic standard for vertical mill is asfollow:
(1). Power consumption:slag≤25kWh/t,cement≤18kWh/t,raw meal≤9kWh/t；
(2). Moisture content:slag≤15%,cement≤3%,raw meal≤7%；
(3). Ffinished product fineness: specificsurface area of slag 4200~112500px²/g,specificsurface area of cement 3300~380 cm²/g,raw meal fineness-80μmR 12~15%；
(4). Moisture content of refined powder:slag 0.5~1.0%,cement 0.5~1.0%,rawmeal 0.5~1.0%；
(5). The specific installed capacity and parameterscan be adjusted properly according to actual material nature.
(6). The above parameters are applicable forgranular blast furnace slag, cement and raw meal and the model selection is determined by material property.