The Newest 2018 Vertical Roller Coal Mill for Coal Grinding with 110t/h
Coal Mill is a mechanical device used to pulverize coal for combustion in the steam-generating furnaces of fossil fuel power plants. Coal pulverized machine is the ideal powder making equipment in electric power industry, metallurgy industry, chemical industry, building construction, coal industry, fireproofing materials making industry and some others. The final product’s fineness of coal pulverized machine can reach 38micron (400mesh).
Coal vertical mills are designed to achieve the maximum rated capacity grinding a design coal with a grindability of 55 HGI and 8-12 percent moisture and achieving a discharge fineness of 70 per cent passing a 200 mesh screen (74 micron) and 99.5 per cent passing a 50 mesh screen. Variation of the coal hardness and/or moisture content will effect, up or down, the discharge capacity or the discharge fineness.
To achieve these design considerations it is essential that the grinding elements are in good condition and they maintain a consistent profile. The loss of the grinding profile results in a loss of grinding efficiency, meaning the pulveriser must work harder to achieve an equal result.
Ultimately a point will be reached in which either a loss of capacity or a loss of fineness will result under uniform conditions. Longer lasting, more consistent grinding elements are crucial to pulveriser operation yielding longer operating campaigns, reduced maintenance and a lower overall invested cost.
Coal Mill Structure:
1. Separating efficiency increased by combined separator.
2. No need to prepare material on the disc before start up, the function including auto lift and fall roller, and on-load staring can be achieved.
3. The sealing adopt welding arc panel, structure is simple and reliable with good sealing effect.
4. The grinding roller can be turn out from the mill easily by the roller turning device, and convenient for maintenance.
5. The grinding roller cover can be used in flip side and extending the abrasive using life.
6. The grinding roller limited device is guarantee the gap between roller and disc, prevent the metal friction and collision, strengthen the safety.
7. The roller grinding pressure adopts solid-gas pressure, remote control pressing, lift roller and modify the pressure and realized unattended operation on site.
8. The roller bearing adopts concentrate circulating lubrication by thin oil to guarantee the bearing working under the condition of low temperature and clean oil, the using life can be extending.
Advantages of Coal Mill :
1. Force-Feed Lubrication. System Force-feed lubrication system extends the service life of bearing by 2.5 times.
2. Maximum Particle Fineness. Traditional roller mill either uses a static separator or dynamic separator to separate fine powder from coarse particles. Vertical coal mill brings together both types of separators for more efficient, adjustable material separation.
3. 20-40% Electricity Savings. Vertical coal mill uses 20% to 40% less electricity than a traditional air-swept ball mill for the same amount of grinding task.
4. Great Drying Performance. Air-swept milling method allows our mill to handle coals of up to 10% moisture content via varying its air flow rate and temperature.
Coal Mill Specifications:
|The size of grinding material||mm||0-40||0-40||0-40||0-40||0-40||0-50||0-50|
|The moisture of grinding material||%||<10||<10||<10||<10||<10||<10||<10|
|The moisture of product||%||<1||<1||<1||<1||<1||<1||<1|
|The wind temperature of input||℃||≤350||≤350||≤350||≤350||≤350||≤350||≤350|
|The wind temperature of outlet||℃||80-100||80-100||80-100||80-100||80-100||80-100||80-100|
|The air volume of outlet||m3/H||≈10000||≈20000||≈30000||≈40000||≈80000||≈80000||≈100000|
|The weight of equipment||T||16||22||32||40||96||135||167|