Baghouse Pulse Jet Dust Collector / Bag Filter / Baghouse/ Dust Remove System
Pulse Jet Dust Collector Introduction:
Baghouse dust collectors stand out due to their ability to handle high volumes of dust laden air using a compressed-air self-cleaning system enabling effective reverse blasting through deformation of the filter bags.
The unit filters sub-micron sized particles in continuous operating mode and with a steady loss of differential pressure.
Our line of baghouse dust collectors includes sealed mechanisms as well as doors that provide easy access with very few tools required for maintenance.
We manufacture several styles of pulse jet baghouses to fit different applications and customer preferences. In most cases, we recommend our top entry baghouse lines. These models allow for quick and easy access to the snap band filter bags, and allow for easy removal of individual bags without having to remove others. Our top entry models come with the option for top hatch access or an enclosed walk-in plenum.
We also offer bottom access units (also called bottom/side loading) for use in applications with limited overhead clearance.
Finally, both our top and bottom load units are available in bin vent versions for use on silos, mixers, etc.
Pulse Jet Dust Collector Advantages:
1. High filtration capacity. Models from 16 to 720 filter bags and up to 125 000 CFM capacity..
2. Custom engineering. The systems in the Bagsonix series can be customized based on specific requirements.
3. Bigger volume air bag can be suitable for both high pressure and low pressure air supply.
4. Project integration. Avoids particle accumulation within plants, in order to better comply with NFPA regulations.
5. Standard filter bags. Not limited to obtaining replacement cages and bags from a sole source provider.
According to different Bag Quantity, Plenum Pulse Dust collector could be classified as 32bags/room, 64bags/room,96bags/room,128bags/room. Each kind will be divided into many different type-33 kinds in total.
Baghouse Dust Collector Parameter: