Efficiency Baghouse Filter Bag Filter Dust Collector
Dust Collector Introduction:
Pulse Jet Bag Filter incorporates the advantages of the several kinds of bag filters and is equipped with high performance pulse valve. This kind of bag filter can be used in building material, metallurgy, chemical and refractory industries, especially the crushing, packing, clinker cooling and grinding workshops in cement production. It is also suitable for dust collection of coal grinding after some modification.
Suitable for application in: cement, metallurgy, electric power, chemical and other industries of dust gas purification and fine powder material recycling collection.
Baghouse Filter Features:
1. New and advanced dust removing concept. No air pipe. Pulse valve is assembled at the side the chamber shell or top. No need to disassemble and assemble the air pipe when replacing the bags.
2. High performance pulse is applied to replace many smaller pulse to reduce the maintenance as much as possible.
3. Multi-chamber and off-line dust removing. Long life of filter bag.
4. Available for high density dust containing air collection, for example, O-Sepa separator, the dust content of which will reach 1000g/Nm3.
5. Air tank will reduce the pressure decrease caused by equipment.
Bag Filter Parameter:
||1.2-2.0(Speed varies at different dust points)
|Net filtration area(㎡)
|No. of bag(pc)
|Dust content at inlet(g/m³)
||Valve Φ725,air tank Φ100
|Discharge device YJD-26
||Outlet 300×300mm Capacity 24m³/h
||Double flap valve 305×915
||Dia. Φ300,capacity 21m³/h
||Air slide 250mm,flow rate 2.0m³/㎡, Pressure 6860pa,If the dust content exceeds 700g/m³ at inlet, bag filter with big screw conveyor should be considered.
|Bag size and material
||Dia.×lengthΦ130×3050,Gross weight of polyethylene felt 450g/㎡,temperature 120℃
|Note 1: Net filtration area means the area of one chamber during dust removing.
|2: The compressed air consumption is based on supply of compressed air pipe from an air compression station. The consumption should be considered to be 1.3 times more if the supply is provided by an independent air compressor.