Bag Type Dust Filter for Mining & Quarrying for Sale
Dust Filter Introduction:
Bag filter is a kind of dry dust filtration device. Our company can provide design, manufacture, and installation one-stop service for bag filter. Our product range mainly include bag filter, single bag filter, pulse bag filter, mechanical reverse air bag filter, wet bag filter and bag filter parts.
Application of Bag Filter:
Electric power, metallurgy, chemical and building materials industry
Dust Filter Structure:
Bag filter is consist of holder, ash bucket, the middle cabinet, the upper part cabinet, bag, frame, jet cleaning device and PLC control procedures and other components. The middle cabinet has sub-chamber structure. Dusty gas goes through collecting tube achieving to each ash bucket.
Dust Filter Advantages:
1. Reliable design ensures the bag filter stable and long-term operation with the other main equipment and little maintenance.
2. Optimized duct design will be in favor of uniform air distribution.
3. Air leakage prevention design ensures the lowest air leak rate for the bag filter.
4. Steel sub-structure design, which would be easy for transport and installation of the equipment.
5. Low operating costs. Optimized design of process parameters is conducive to efficient and stable operation of the bag filter with low resistance, reducing energy consumption, as well as the loss of the bag.
Bag Dust Filter for Mining & Quarrying:
1. Dust filter can be used in joint gravel screening units with large flow, high concentration (more than 1000g/m3) and irregular dust emission characteristics of working conditions;
2. Dust emission concerntration meets the requirement of GB16297-1996;
3. The filter has the advantages of high efficiency dust removal, small amount of maintenances, long service life, elegant appearance, etc.
4.It has selection and purification functions;
5.It can be widely used in the many fields of mining operations, electric furnace melting, and machinery manufacturing, chemical products, building materials, cement (cement grinding mill), waste incineration and grain processing, etc.
Dust Filter Specifications: