Bag Filter for Dust Remove / Industrial Dust Collector Manufacturers in China
Bag Filter Dust Collector Introduction:
Bag filter is a kind of equipment that uses bag type filtration components made of fibers to capture solid particulates in gas. Bag filter mainly adopts four kinds of cleaning methods, that is, mechanical shaking, reverse-air cleaning, pulse-jet cleaning and compound cleaning.
Main Characteristics of Bag Filter:
(1) Bag filter has high dust cleaning efficiency which generally can reach more than 99%. It also has quite high dust cleaning efficiency for fine dust.
(2) Bag filter has strong adaptability, able to capture dust of different properties.
(3) Bag filter can work flexibly, dealing with air volume from hundreds of cubic meters to hundreds of thousands of cubic meters per hour.
(4) Bag filter has simple structure. Simple bag filter or pulse cleaning bag filter of higher efficiency can be adopted in accordance with specific situations.
(5) Bag filter works stably, easy to recycle dry materials. It has no sludge treatment, corrosion or other issues, and the maintenance is simple.
(6) Bag filter's application is limited by filtering material's heat resistance and corrosion resistance; Polyester filtering material is suitable for 120 ~ 130 degrees Celsius and the glass fiber filtering material is resistant to about 250 degrees Celsius.
(7) Bag filter is not suitable for dust with strong bonding and hygroscopicity, especially when dusty gas's temperature is lower than the dew point, condensation will arise and lead to the blockage of the filter bag.
Bag filter Structure:
Bag filter is composed of supporting structure, dust bucket, middle box, upper box, filter bag, frame, injection and clean device, PLC control system. Middle box has many compartment, when working, the air content dust will injected to each dust hopper, The big size dust will drop in the bottom of the bucket due to lower air speed and impact by bucket. The fine size dust will float to each bags, and separate at outside of the bags, then drop to the bottom hopper, the cleaned air will release air through the exhaust pipe.
Dust Collector Technical Data: