High Standards Municipal Waste Incinerator/Waste Incinerator Manufacturers
Rotary Incinerator Introduction:
Rotary incinerator is a widely used incineration equipment in the field of international industrial waste treatment, its market share in the field of industrial waste incineration is really high.As a specific area for burning hazardous wastes , the rotary incinerator has wide adaptability to complex industrial waste and medical waste, and it’s stable and convenient to operate, of course, the equipment maintenance is simple, and so on. Therefore, it is the most widely used in the field of international hazardous waste incineration. It is a reliable and effective means to realize the harmless, reduction and recycling of wastes.
Hazardous waste, sludge waste, oily sludge, industrial waste, PVC material, medical waste, municipal waste, and so on.
Rotary Incinerator Structure:
1. There are 2 to 3 fulcrums on kiln. It is easy to ensure the contact surface of rollers and kiln tires parallel to the cylinder axis during installing;
2. There are specific gap between the tire and cylinder. It strengthens the cylinder by confining tires after thermal expansion;
3. The supports use rolling bearing which simplified bearing structure. It reduces energy losses during Kiln operation and makes it easier to maintain and repair;
4. In order to convenient installation and commissioning, there is a kiln slow rotating devices to maintain kiln nonconventional running operation while main transmission system is under overhaul or other abnormal conditions which can occur cylinder bending and deformation during the cooling process.
5. The kiln uses mechanical or hydraulic catching wheels. They are high accuracy and reliability. The ridding rollers and tires are evenly wearing on the entire width direction and are handy adjustment.;
6. The kiln head and tail uses elastic flake radial contact sealing. It can fit the cylinder shape inaccurate and kiln deflection & axial movement. It has better sealing performance and reliability, longer service life and convenient replacement.