High Efficiency Cement Ball Mill Stable Performance Large Handling Capacity
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||BALL MILLS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||MEET THE SHIPPMENT REQUIRMENTS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 PER MIONTH|
|Product Name:||Cement Mill||Types:||Various Kinds|
|Design:||New Energy Saving||Application:||Cement Plant|
|Raw Material:||Limestone||Onsite Service:||Engineer Onsite Service|
|Business Scope:||Design, Manufacturing, Sales||Service:||One Stop Service|
ball mill machine,
ball mill equipment
High Efficiency Ball Grinding Unit for Cement Plant
1. Features of Ball Mill:
1) The ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
3) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
4) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
5) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
6) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
Ball Mill grinds material by rotating a cylinder with steel grinding balls, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The rotation is usually between 4 to 20 revolutions per minute, depending upon the diameter of the mill. The larger the diameter, the slower the rotation. If the peripheral speed of the mill is too great, it begins to act like a centrifuge and the balls do not fall back, but stay on the perimeter of the mill. The point where the mill becomes a centrifuge is called the "Critical Speed", and ball mills usually operate at 65% to 75% of the critical speed.
Ball Mill is a key equipment to grind all kinds of ores and other materials.which is widely used in powder-making production line including cement, silicate, new-type building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ore dressing of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc.Ball mill are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc.
4. Technical Parameters of Ball Mill: