Steel Ball Mill Mining Grade Forged Grinding Balls Manufacturer
Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The Ball Mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. Ball mill is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. Ball mill have two ways of grinding: The dry process and the wet process. Ball mill can be divided into tabular type grind machine and flowing type grind machine according to different forms of ball mill's discharging material.
Different Types of Ball Mill:
Ball mill produced by ZK Corp include the different types according to different ways.
1. By Grinding Types: Wet Type Ball Mill & Dry Type Ball Mill
2. By Discharging Methods: Lattice Type Ball Mill & Overflow Type Ball Mill
3. By Installnation Methods: Horizontal Ball Mill & Vertical Roller Mill
4. By Cylinder Types: Tube Type Ball Mill & Cone Ball Mill
5. By Grinding Media: Steel Ball Mill
6. By Sizes: Small Scale Ball Mill, Medium Sizes Ball Mill, Large Type Ball Mill
7. By Grinding Material: Cement Mill, Air Swept Coal Mill, Ceramic Ball Mill, Raw Mill, Gold Ore Mill, Slag Ball Mill, Rod Mill etc
Ball Mill Structural Features:
The ball mill consists of feeding mouth, material discharging mouth, rotary part, transmission part (reducer, small transmission gears, engine, and electric control) and other major parts. The hollow shaft is made of cast steels, with changeable internal lining board. The big rotary gear is fabricated with the casting gear hobbing, with the resisting lining board in the cylinder, which is highly abrasion-resistant. This machine operates smoothly and reliably .
Ball Mill Machine Specifications: