Ball Mill for Mining Industry and Cement / Ore Grinding Mill Sale
Ore ball mill is used to separate and screening different ore minerals, separate ore tailing. It also be used for ore grinding, non-ferrous metal beneficiation, new-type building material producing.
According to the discharge method, the ball mill divided to dry-type mill and wet-type mill.
Our Project Cases: Ball Mill in Zambia
Process: two stages one close-circuit crushing, one stage one-circuit grinding and classification, one roughing-two scavenging-ten cleaning.
Ore Ball mill is mainly consisting of feeding device, big gear, discharge device, cylinder, diaphragm plate, hollow shaft, liner, drive device and other components.
1. The feeding device is consisting of inlet chute and screw. There are liners in the inlet chute, which can extend the working life of the feeding device.
2. There is pre-gap on the inlet hallow shaft, that can reduce the tolerance which is made of temperature changes and installation mistake to ensure the gear mesh.
3. Inside the ball mill, different parts have different liner structure, which will greatly improve the grinding efficiency.
4. Dry-type ball mill adopt sliding bearing, which is good of strength, ductility, antifriction, abrasion resistance, lubricity and thermal conductivity. It is able to meet the lubrication requirements of the hollow shaft. That is suitable for the environment of low speed and heavy load in metallurgical & ore dressing industry.
5. Wet-type ball mill adopt roller bearing, reduce useless work consumption and easy to replace.
The ball mill is composed of a horizontal cylinder, a hollow shaft for feeding and discharging materials, and a grinding head. The cylinder is a long cylinder. The cylinder is equipped with an abrasive body. The cylinder is made of steel plate. A steel lining plate is fixed to the cylinder. The abrasive body generally, it is a steel ball, and it is loaded into the cylinder according to different diameters and a certain proportion. The grinding body can also be used in the steel section. The material is selected according to the particle size of the grinding material. The material is loaded into the barrel by the hollow shaft at the feed end of the ball mill. When the barrel of the ball mill rotates, the grinding body is attached to the barrel lining plate due to the inertia and centrifugal force and friction. Taken away by the cylinder, when brought to a certain height, it is thrown down due to its own gravity. The falling abrasive body crushes the material in the cylinder like a projectile.