1. Application of Iron ore ball mill:
Ball mill is the key equipment for grinding after the crushing process, which ismanufacture industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics and can be used for the dry and wet grinding for all kinds of ores and other grind-able materials.
1) An efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill/ fertilizer balls is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill/ fertilizer balls is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill/ fertilizer balls can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill/ fertilizer balls , the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill/ fertilizer balls runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills/ fertilizer balls have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.