100,000 m³ Annual output Ceramsite Production Line in Jieyang
June 11, 2020
Project Location: Jieyang, Guangdong, China
Construction Unit: Jieyang Huixing Environmental Protection Building Material Co., Ltd.
Product Name: Ceramic production line
Production Scale: Annual output of 100,000m³
Service Scope:This project is the processing section of raw materials feeding, mixing, granulation and calcination, cooling, sieving and tail gas treatment.
In July 2018, Jieyang Huixing Environmental Protection Building Materials Co., Ltd. began to conduct screening investigations on manufacturers of ceramsite production lines. After a month-long discussion of the program, finally determined that our company is the final supplier of production line equipment, and officially signed a supply contract with August 2018. The project is to produce ceramsite project with an annual output of 100,000 square meters. The project is located in Jiedong District, Jieyang City, Guangdong Province. Due to the material characteristics of the production line, the materials are required to be clean and environmentally friendly during the process of transportation. In view of the above characteristics, our engineers, tailor-made for the owners of the appropriate production equipment and process, to achieve the satisfaction of the owners.
Principle of Design
1. Adhere to the principle of sustainable development, fully consider regional resources and development conditions, and adhere to the principle of “high starting point, low cost, and high efficiency”. Designed with product structure adjustment and equipment large-scale, improve the comprehensive utilization of products, market competitiveness and enterprise benefits.
2. Comprehensively balance the energy consumption of various energy media and materials throughout the plant, actively adopt energy-saving equipment, facilities and energy recovery, reduce various energy consumption, and improve resource utilization efficiency.
3. The adopted process plan is mature, reliable, advanced, equipped with perfect quality and technical measures, and all technical and economic indicators should be advanced and reasonable, so as to achieve the goal of improving product quality, reducing production cost and enhancing market competitiveness.
4. Fully consider meeting the requirements of environmental protection.
5. Strive to layout and process is short, economical and reasonable, to ensure smooth, tidy, beautiful and simple process production.
6. To ensure the safety of equipment and operations, to maintain a safe passage space.
1. Feeding System
The sand-washed waste soil is transported to the box feeder through a loader after being piled up for a period of time. The box feeder feeds the meter evenly, and the metering said that the sand waste soil is transported to the double shaft mixer for stirring according to a certain amount of transportation. The first-stage biaxial stirring first premixes the raw materials, and then enters the secondary stirring to continue mixing. The mixed material enters the granulator through the chute to granulate, and the raw material ball enters the shaping machine for shaping. After the crushed raw balls are sieved, the qualified ceramsite enters the rotary kiln for calcination.
2. Calcining System
The ceramsite first enters into the double-layer flap valve at the end of the kiln, and the flue gas is closed by the gravity action of the flap valve to prevent the kiln tail smoke from overflowing. Through the kiln tail pipe, the ceramsite first enters into the drying kiln for drying. As the ceramsite slowly enters the calcining kiln in the rotary kiln, the temperature of the ceramsite is gradually heated and the water is gradually evaporated drop it. When the ceramsite enters the calcining kiln, the temperature of the ceramsite is heated by rapid heating, and the ceramsite is calcined into ceramized particles. The calcined ceramsite flows out of the kiln head of the rotary kiln and is cooled by a single cylinder cooler. The cooled ceramsite is lifted by a bucket elevator to a rotary screen for screening. After sieving through the drum sieve, the ceramsite is divided into different particle sizes and stacked in the yard for packaging and export.
The biomass fuel recovered from the outside is transported to the biomass fuel storage workshop by the automobile, and the biomass fuel is lifted by the bucket elevator to the biomass fuel storage tank. A screw feeder is arranged at the bottom of the biomass fuel tank to transport the biomass fuel to the burner pipe, and the biomass fuel is blown into the rotary kiln for combustion by the wind of the combustion air blower.
3. Exhaust Gas Treatment System
The hot flue gas at the end of the kiln is first removed by the kiln exhaust chamber, and then the hot flue gas is then sent to the cyclone for dust removal and cooling. The cooled flue gas enters the baghouse dust collector for dust removal again, and the dust concentration of the flue gas reaches ≤30mg/m3, which is led to the steel chimney by the kiln tail fan.