|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
|Model Number:||Various models|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set / Sets per Month|
|Capacity:||5,000-300,000(m3/a)||Raw Materials::||Clay, Sludge, Shale, Fly Ash|
|Equipment List:||Leca Rotary Kiln, Granulator Etc||Final Products:||0-4mm, 4-12mm, 12-25mm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T||Shipping Port:||Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin|
|Voltage:||According To Local Voltage|
ceramsite production line,
sand production line
Production Process of the Leca Plant:
1. Raw Material Process. The main raw material is clay or slurry.
2. Mixing and Granulating. The material fall into a double roller granulator to become 5-10mm sphere shape material.
3. Preheating and burning. The sphere shaper material enter into the preheating kiln by chute.
4. Cooling. Cooler shall adopt the single drum cooler, vertical cooler, grate cooler and etc.
5. Fuel Combustion.Coal, natural gas and biomass fuel are good choices as fuel.
6. Kiln Inlet Dust Collect. Gas processed by air cooler machine and then sent to the bag filter for dedusting.
7. Final Product Screening and Packing. The Light Expanded Clay Aggregate will be screened into the size of 5mm, 15mm and 25mm.
|①||LECA (Light Expanded Clay Aggregate)||m3/a||15,000||25,000||35,000||50,000||100,000|
|3||Main Fuel and raw material consumption|
|5||Employee Qty Needed||a||25||25||23||23||22|