Fineness Air Swept Coal Mill Coal Grinding Dry Grinding Ball Mill
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Air Swept Coal Mill|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||MEET THE SHIPMENT REQUIRMENT|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 PER MONTH|
|Name:||Air Swept Coal Mill||Materials:||Coal|
|Power:||45~570 KW||Grinding Medium:||6.5~24T|
fineness Air Swept Coal Mill,
Air Swept Coal Mill Coal Grinding,
Coal Grinding Dry Grinding Ball Mill
Environmentally Friendly Longer Service Life Air Swept Coal Mill For Coal Grinding And Drying
Air Swept Coal Mill Description
Air swept coal mill is an ideal coal processing equipment that can both grind and dry, with characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving, environmental protection, 85% and above of its grinding coal can pass through the 200 mesh screen, and the water content can be under 2%.
Air-swept coal mill is the key equipment to grinding coal for the rotary kiln and industrial furnace. It can widely used in electricity, building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, etc.
1. High grinding efficiency and low energy consumption;
2. Less metal consumption per unit of products;
3. Continuous operation, and large production capacity;
4. Reliable performance, and low maintenance costs;
5. Fine grinding fineness, and uniform size；
6. Simple structure with large drying capacity;
7. Small vibration, low noise, good sealing, no dust spilling, clean environment, which meet the national environmental protection requirements.
|Model||Grinding body load(t)||Rev. speed(r/min)(r/min)||Capacity(t/h)||
1.Φ2.4 × 4.75m Air-swept Coal Mill Delivered to Uzbekistan
2.Air-swept Coal Mill Delivered to Shandong
Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Henan ZK Corp”)., founded in 1956.
After more than 60 years of development, it has gradually developed from a single mechanical equipment manufacturing enterprise into a high-tech enterprise which is integrating scientific research, engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and operation guarantee, with a net asset of more than US$29 million.