Calcite, Barite, Kaolin Powder Ball Mill/ Ultrafine Grinding Equipment
Different Types of Ball Mill:
Ball mill produced by ZK Corp include the different types according to different ways.
1. By Grinding Types: Wet Type Ball Mill & Dry Type Ball Mill
2. By Discharging Methods: Lattice Type Ball Mill & Overflow Type Ball Mill
3. By Installnation Methods: Horizontal Ball Mill & Vertical Roller Mill
4. By Cylinder Types: Tube Type Ball Mill & Cone Ball Mill
5. By Grinding Media: Steel Ball Mill
6. By Sizes: Small Scale Ball Mill, Medium Sizes Ball Mill, Large Type Ball Mill
7. By Grinding Material: Cement Mill, Air Swept Coal Mill, Ceramic Ball Mill, Dolomite Ball Mill, Raw Mill, Gold Ore Mill, Slag Ball Mill, Rod Mill etc
Main Structural Features:
1. The feeding device is composed of a feeding slider and a feeding screw cylinder. The feeding slider is equipped with a lining plate, which extends the service life of the feeding device;
2. The end cover and the hollow shaft are divided into two parts and combined together. The end cover is made of high-quality carbon steel. The hollow shaft is cast and formed to ensure its safe and reliable work;
3. The hollow shaft journal of the feed end is provided with a reserved gap, which can reduce the error caused by the expansion and contraction of the temperature difference and the installation of the cylinder body, and ensure the normal meshing of the gears;
4. The combined design of the inner lining plate of the cement mill adopts different lining plate structures for different stages in the mill, which greatly improves the grinding efficiency;
5. The main bearing adopts sliding bearing, which has good strength, plasticity, polymerization, friction reduction, wear resistance, lubricity and heat transfer, and it is simple and convenient to replace. It can meet the requirements of good lubrication of hollow shafts and is suitable for cement grinding. Low-speed, heavy-duty, dusty working environment.