Vertical Roller Mill High Grinding Efficiency / Vertical Raw Mill Lower Energy Consumption
Introduction of Vertical Roller Mill
The vertical mill is mainly used for grinding raw meal, clinker, granular blast furnace slag, iron ore, limestone, coal powder, coke powder, coal gangue, fly ash, volcanic ash, gypsum, calcite, pyrophyllite, quartz, clay, sandstone, bauxite, silica fume, calcined rice shell and other processing industry related to metal and non-metal mine.
Vertical Grinding Mill Advantages:
ZK Corp is able to provide technical proposal and equipment for the whole mineral powder production line.
1. ZKRM series vertical slag mill is developed with the features of high efficiency, energy-saving and environmental protection which is achieved after exchanging ideas with senior experts from home and abroad and making improvements based on same sector experience in the past years.
2. ZK technical center can help our client to finish feasibility study, environment impact assessment and safety assessment and also provides turnkey service with high efficiency.
3. ZK has its own various processing equipment and takes strict control measures on product quality, which results in fast delivery within a short time. Besides, ZK can guarantee completion and operation as scheduled with its strong service team for installation and after–sales service.
4. High grinding efficiency and lower energy consumption; The technical process is simple and material grinding, drying and separate can be achieved at the same time. Small floor space, compact layout, system equipment with light weight and low investment for civil construction.
Description of other Electrical Control Components for Vertical Mill:
1. Vertical mill vibration sensor control:
a. Vibration amplitude: 4 mm/s, 6 seconds delay alarm;
b. Vibration amplitude: 6 mm/s, emergency shutdown with 6 seconds delay.
2. The pressure difference of the mill is interlocked with the opening of the inlet air valve of the fan:
a. When the vertical mill pressure difference changes by 100Pa, the opening of the air valve at the fan inlet changes proportionally by a%, and the value of a is actually measured.
b. Pressure difference ≧ 7000Pa (reference value) Stop material
Pressure difference ≦ 6500Pa (reference value) Feed material