|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||80 Set / Sets per Month|
|Product Name:||MQG900X1800 Continuous Ball Mill||Model:||MQG900X1800|
|Applied Material:||Copper Ore, Limestone, Cement, Coal Etc||Application:||Cement Plant, Magnesium Metal Plant|
|Shipping Port:||Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin||Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Onsite Service:||Supply||Voltage:||Local Voltage|
20TPH Ball Mill Grinder,
900X1800 Ball Mill Grinder,
20TPH Continuous Ball Mill
Simple Structure MQG900X1800 Continuous Ball Mill Convenient Installation
Continuous Ball Mill Introduction:
In the production industries of cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, ferrous and non-ferrous metal beneficiation and glass ceramics, ball mills are the key equipment for crushing materials after they are crushed. It can dry or wet pulverize various ores and other grindable materials. The ball mill is suitable for grinding various ores and other materials, and is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industries.
There are many types of ball mills, which can be divided into dry and wet grinding methods. According to the different ways of mine discharge, it can be divided into two types: lattice type and overflow type. According to the shape of the barrel, it can be divided into four types: short barrel ball mill, long barrel ball mill, tube mill and cone mill.
1. Energy saving and Long working life: Traditional sliding bearings are replaced by double row roller bearings in small and medium size ball mill to reduce energy consuming, new endurable wearing parts to increase service life of vulnerable parts.
2. Big crushing ratio and High ore particle fineness: The intrinsic grille pattern forcing evacuation is instead by over fall pattern controlling one. This can improve the milling of the granule and the quantity dealt.
3. Simple structure and convenient maintenance: Ball Mill changes the complicated grinding mill structure. We design the body and chassis integration which makes it easy to place the machine on the ground. Three meters of the ball machine above is especially configured with jack-up devices for easy maintenance.
4. Good corrosion resistance and Runs steadily and efficiently: The rotary rack wheel uses casting gear hobbing and inside the cylinder there is wear-resisting lining board which has fine abrasion performance. This ball mill has stable operation and reliable performance.
5. Easy installation Adjustment, and operation and High technology: Low speed driving unit with lifting device; Large ball mills adopt pitot pressure or hydrostatic bearings.
Continuous Ball Mill Main Structural Features:
1. The feeding device is composed of a feeding slider and a feeding screw cylinder. The feeding slider is equipped with a lining plate, which extends the service life of the feeding device;
2. The end cover and the hollow shaft are divided into two parts and combined together. The end cover is made of high-quality carbon steel. The hollow shaft is cast and formed to ensure its safe and reliable work;
3. The hollow shaft journal of the feed end is provided with a reserved gap, which can reduce the error caused by the expansion and contraction of the temperature difference and the installation of the cylinder body, and ensure the normal meshing of the gears;
4. The combined design of the inner lining plate of the cement mill adopts different lining plate structures for different stages in the mill, which greatly improves the grinding efficiency;
5. The main bearing adopts sliding bearing, which has good strength, plasticity, polymerization, friction reduction, wear resistance, lubricity and heat transfer, and it is simple and convenient to replace. It can meet the requirements of good lubrication of hollow shafts and is suitable for cement grinding. Low-speed, heavy-duty, dusty working environment.