|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||80 Set / Sets per Month|
|Product Name:||Dolomite Grinding Ball Mill||Output(t/h):||0.1-12|
|Applied Material:||Dolomite, Limestone, Gypsum, Barite Etc||Application:||Magnesium Metal Plant, Limestone Plant|
|Main Equipment:||Crusher,Grinding Mill, Dust Collector||Shipping Port:||Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Onsite Service:||Supply|
|Voltage:||Local Voltage||Warranty:||12 Months|
Large Production Capacity Dolomite Grinding Ball Mill Continuous Operation
Grinding Mills can be divided into ball mills, rod mills, tube mills, self-mills, roller mills, etc. according to the different grinding media and grinding materials.
The most widely used in the classification of mills, and the most classic is the ball mill. Ball grinding mill (ball grinding mill) is the key equipment for crushing materials and then crushing. It is mainly used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, ferrous and non-ferrous metal beneficiation and glass ceramics production industries. The ball mill can be divided into two types: lattice type and overflow type according to different ore discharging methods. It can be divided into dry and wet grinding methods. It is suitable for grinding various ores and other materials, and is widely used in mineral processing, building materials and chemical industry. And other industries.
1. Energy saving and Long working life: Traditional sliding bearings are replaced by double row roller bearings in small and medium size ball mill to reduce energy consuming, new endurable wearing parts to increase service life of vulnerable parts.
2. Big crushing ratio and High ore particle fineness: The intrinsic grille pattern forcing evacuation is instead by over fall pattern controlling one. This can improve the milling of the granule and the quantity dealt.
3. Simple structure and convenient maintenance: Ball Mill changes the complicated grinding mill structure. We design the body and chassis integration which makes it easy to place the machine on the ground. Three meters of the ball machine above is especially configured with jack-up devices for easy maintenance.
4. Good corrosion resistance and Runs steadily and efficiently: The rotary rack wheel uses casting gear hobbing and inside the cylinder there is wear-resisting lining board which has fine abrasion performance. This ball mill has stable operation and reliable performance.
5. Easy installation Adjustment, and operation and High technology: Low speed driving unit with lifting device; Large ball mills adopt pitot pressure or hydrostatic bearings.
Intermittent ball mills are commonly used in the production of ceramic industry. Wet production is used. The grinding effect can be divided into two parts, one is the grinding effect between the grinding body and the grinding body and the simplified, and the other is the impact when the grinding body falls In order to improve the grinding efficiency, we must start from these two aspects. The "more crushing and less grinding" technology and process of metal mines is a topic that has been mentioned for many years. Reducing the particle size of the ball mill and adding a section of pre-grinding or ultra-fine crushing process in front of the ball mill are important technological innovations for energy saving and consumption reduction in mining enterprises. The research of mill crushing process is one of the key points in mineral processing engineering technology. The crushing and grinding process is to use energy to squeeze, impact and grind the ore through the mill, so that the useful mineral monomers in the ore are cleaved, which facilitates the selection process in the next stage.