Flotation Machine With Big Suction And Low Power Loss From China Professional Manufacturer
Introduction of Flotation Machine
Flotation Machine is mainly used for separating copper, zinc, lead, nickel, gold and other non-ferrous metals, and it can also be used for ferrous metals and non-metallic rough and refined. Our company mainly supply BF Series Flotation Machine, XCF/KYF Series Flotation Machine, Aerated Flotation Machine etc.
The tank is made as u type, reducing sand settlement to the least .Due to reasonable design of the impeller structure and the impeller space, impeller wearing is even. So the service life of the impeller and stator are extended. Model KYF is unable to spontaneously suck slurry, while has low power consumption. In contrast, model XCF has the ability to automatically suck slurry, and may be allocated horizontally without needing foam pump, but consumes more power than model KYF. Therefore, model XCF and model KYF are combined into a set, such as XCF as the sucking tank, and KYF as the direct tank. The combined set can be arranged horizontally without foam pump either.
Floation Machine Advantages as Followings:
1. Big suction and low power loss;
2. Each cell can suck air, slurry and flotation. It can make a flotation circulate route by itself but without any auxiliary device, The level disposition, is easy for chaging route;
3. The slurry circulation is reasonable, can reduce the coarse sand precipitation mostly furthest;
4. With slurry surface automatic control and electric control system, the adjustment is convenient.
When the flotation cells machine equipment works
1. The impeller of the flotation cells is driven by the spinning engine triangle to form the centrifugal formation and produce the negative pressure.
2. On one hand, large of inhaled air is mixed with the pulp;
3. On the other hand, the stirred pulp is mixed with the drug to fine the bubble, to make a certain mineral bond on the bubble. Adjust the height of the disc to control the liquid surface and the useful bubble will be scraped out.
BF Series Flotation Machine
XCF/KYF Series Flotation Machine
||Cell Size (mm)
||Impeller Dia. (mm)
||Impeller Speed (r/min)