|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set / Sets per Month|
|Product Name:||LECA Ceramsite Production Line||Capacity:||5,000-250,000(m3/a)|
|Material:||Clay, Sludge, Shale, Fly Ash||Equipment Condition:||New|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life||Voltage:||220V/380V/440|
LECA Ceramsite Production Line,
LECA Production Line
New Environmentally-Friendly And Energy-Saving LECA Ceramsite Production Line
Production Process of the Leca Plant:
1. Raw Material Process. The main raw material is clay or slurry.
2. Mixing and Granulating. The material fall into a double roller granulator to become 5-10mm sphere shape material.
3. Preheating and burning. The sphere shaper material enter into the preheating kiln by chute.
4. Cooling. Cooler shall adopt the single drum cooler, vertical cooler, grate cooler and etc.
5. Fuel Combustion.Coal, natural gas and biomass fuel are good choices as fuel.
6. Kiln Inlet Dust Collect. Gas processed by air cooler machine and then sent to the bag filter for dedusting.
7. Final Product Screening and Packing. The Light Expanded Clay Aggregate will be screened into the size of 5mm, 15mm and 25mm.
Since 2005, we, ZK Corp had been involved in the ceramsite industry and commit to the research and development of the equipment for industrial solid waste disposal and for energy saving research, so that solid waste can be treated with harmlessness, reduction and resource reusing. Our LECA equipment have been widely used in Chinese LECA manufactures and won the good reputation from customers. We have begun the exported business since 2010 and create the good economic benefit. We adopt the energy saved technology and get the good efficiency.
1. Energy-saving environment friendly:
Advanced production process and large capacity for single production line with low heat loss. The advanced bag type dust collector, which is equipped in LECA equipment, keeps exhaust gas below 30mg/Nm3. The energ ysaving vertical preheater is equipped in LECA production line with advanced process, and reasonable design and high level technology.
2. High degree of automation: LECA production line is fitted with temperature and pressure monitoring instrumentation, operating parameters of the computer display, and is capable of using advanced computer control to achieve automatic operation of the entire system.
3. Lost investment: Based on the features of Light Expanded Clay Aggregate (LECA), double-cylinder insert type rotary kiln controls the preheating and calcination process.
|①||LECA (Light Expanded Clay Aggregate)||m3/a||15,000||25,000||35,000||50,000||100,000|
|3||Main Fuel and raw material consumption|
|5||Employee Qty Needed||a||25||25||23||23||22|
Main Equipment - LECA Rotary Kiln
LECA (Light Expanded Clay Aggregate) as a new environmental protection material is widely used in the construction field. It can be made of wallboard, brick and other new wallboard material. It also can be used for insulation, floor, lightweight concrete, water treatment and etc. Rotary kiln is the key equipment in the LECA production. The performance will affect the final LECA quality and production cost directly.
LECA Rotary kiln Specifications:
|Support Quantity||Gear Box||Motor||Power
|Ø2.2×45m||2.5-8||0.214-1.64||3 Groups||Main ZS125-5
|Ø2.5×50m||7.5-15||0.62-1.5||3 Groups||Main ZS165-5
|Ø2.8×55m||8.5-17||0.62-1.5||3 Groups||Main ZS165-6
|Ø3×60m||17-20||0.5-1.5||4 Groups||Main ZS165-3
|Ø3.2×50m||20-50||0.788-3.938||3 Groups||Main NZS995-28VBR
|Ø3.6×55m||30-92||0.39-3.9||3 Groups||Main ZSY500-40
|Ø4.0×60m||32-105||0.39-3.9||3 Groups||Main ZSY630-35.5