Baghouse Pulse Jet Dust Collector / Bag Filter / Baghouse/ Dust Remove System
Pulse Jet Dust Collector Introduction:
PPC type air box pulse dust collector with the introduction of technology manufacturing. It combines the advantages of a sub-room cleaning and pulse cleaning of the baghouse, thereby expanding the scope of application of the baghouse and improve the collection efficiency, and extend the service life of the bag.
Pulse Jet Dust Collector Features:
1. high dust control efficiency, generally more than 99.5%, dustiness at the outlet <20mg / m3.
2. Simple structure, easy maintenance.
3. Cost is lower than the electrostatic precipitator on the premise of ensuring the same high dust removal efficiency.
4.It can work under the high temperature above 200 ℃ when adopting the high temperature resistance filtration material of glass fiber, PTFE and P84 etc.
5. It is not sensitive to the characteristics of the dust, and it is not affected by dust and resistance.
Pulse Jet Dust Collector Working Principle:
1. The dust-laden air enters the bag filter.
2. The dust /powder separates inside the bag filter chamber.
3. The air is uniformly distributed avoiding channelling while the powder is separated.
4. Initially a coat of material forms on the bags. Subsequently, the coat acts as the filtering medium.
5. The dust is accumulated on filter elements while the air passes through the filter bags from outside to inside
6. The accumulated powder is dislodged from the bags by reverse pulsejet air intermittently.
Pulse Jet Dust Collector Specifications:
||1.2-2.0(Speed varies at different dust points)
|Net filtration area(㎡)
|No. of bag(pc)
|Dust content at inlet(g/m³)
||Valve Φ725,air tank Φ100
|Discharge device YJD-26
||Outlet 300×300mm Capacity 24m³/h
||Double flap valve 305×915
||Dia. Φ300,capacity 21m³/h
||Air slide 250mm,flow rate 2.0m³/㎡, Pressure 6860pa,If the dust content exceeds 700g/m³ at inlet, bag filter with big screw conveyor should be considered.
|Bag size and material
||Dia.×lengthΦ130×3050,Gross weight of polyethylene felt 450g/㎡,temperature 120℃
|Note 1: Net filtration area means the area of one chamber during dust removing.
|2: The compressed air consumption is based on supply of compressed air pipe from an air compression station. The consumption should be considered to be 1.3 times more if the supply is provided by an independent air compressor.