|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||ZK CORP|
|Model Number:||LECA production line|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||MEET THE SHIPPMENT REQUIRMENTS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 PER MONTH|
|Brand Name:||ZK Corp||Capacity:||15,000-100,000 (m3/a)|
|Raw Materials:||Clay, Slurry, Shale||Main Equipment:||Rotary Kiln, Vibrating Screen, Granulator|
|Application:||Building Materials Industry, LECA Plant||After Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Business Scope:||Design, Manufacturer, Onsite Guidance||Shipping Port:||Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin|
5,000-300,000 Cubic Meters Per Year LECA Production Line
Since 2005, we, ZK Corp had been involved in the ceramsite industry and commit to the research and development of the equipment for industrial solid waste disposal and for energy saving research, so that solid waste can be treated with harmlessness, reduction and resource reusing. Our LECA equipment have been widely used in Chinese LECA manufactures and won the good reputation from customers. We have begun the exported business since 2010 and create the good economic benefit. We adopt the energy saved technology and get the good efficiency.
Application of LECA
We also called eramisite as ceramic sand, which is a kind of ceramic particle product with high fracturing intensity, and lightweight aggregate. Ceramisite has excellent properties, such as low density, lightweight, fire prevention, earthquake prevention, high cylinder pressure,high porosity, tall softening coefficient, good frost resistance etc. So ceramisite is widely used in building materials, gardening, refractory insulation materials, Chemical, oil, and other departments.
Main Type of LECA Ceramic
1. Coal ash / Fly ash ceramisite
2. Clay ceramisite
3. Shale ceramisite
4. Sludge ceramsite
5. Petroleum proppant
Production Process of the Leca Plant:
1. Raw Material Process. The main raw material is clay or slurry.
2. Mixing and Granulating. The material fall into a double roller granulator to become 5-10mm sphere shape material.
3. Preheating and burning. The sphere shaper material enter into the preheating kiln by chute.
4. Cooling. Cooler shall adopt the single drum cooler, vertical cooler, grate cooler and etc.
5. Fuel Combustion.Coal, natural gas and biomass fuel are good choices as fuel.
6. Kiln Inlet Dust Collect. Gas processed by air cooler machine and then sent to the bag filter for dedusting.
7. Final Product Screening and Packing. The Light Expanded Clay Aggregate will be screened into the size of 5mm, 15mm and 25mm.
OUR ADVANTAGE of LECA Rotary kiln
1. Rotary kiln drive adopts frequency conversion speed adjustment. High efficient and low power consumption.
2. Low unit product fuel energy consumption.
3. Minus pressure operation and low powder dust pollution;
4. Simple process flow chart. Complete drying, granulating, burning simultaneously.
5. Compact layout, light system equipment weight and low investment.
|①||LECA (Light Expanded Clay Aggregate)||m3/a||15,000||25,000||35,000||50,000||100,000|
|3||Main Fuel and raw material consumption|
|5||Employee Qty Needed||a||25||25||23||23||22|