|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set / Sets per Month|
|Product Name:||Energy Saving Ball Mill||Condition:||New|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Capacity:||1.8-21t/h||Material:||Feldspar, Quartz, Clay, Silica And Other Hard Brittle Materials|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life|
ball mill machine,
ball mill equipment
Energy Saving Ball Mill Machine / Mining Ball Mill Manufacturers
Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The Ball Mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. Ball mill is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. Ball mill have two ways of grinding: The dry process and the wet process. Ball mill can be divided into tabular type grind machine and flowing type grind machine according to different forms of ball mill's discharging material.
Features of Dolomite Ball Mill:
Ball mill has a series of merits, such as comparatively simple structure, no grid, high grinding fineness, comparatively less ball loading quantity and so on, widely used into the second stage fine grinding or other occasions requiring finer products.
The Working Principle of the Overflow Ball Mill:
When the ball mill turning, there are centrifugal force and force of friction between grinding medium and the plate in the rotary body wall. And the grinding medium will rotate with rotary body to a certain height. Then it will fall freely under gravity, whereabouts of grinding medium, like a projectile impact the material at the bottom to smaller size. In addition, grinding medium also generates sliding and rolling in the rotary process. Thus there are schleif wirkung among grinding medium, plate and material. So we can get fine powder in the process.
Notes on Choosing the Type of Ball Mill:
1. Know the hardness of your own ore.
2. Choose the energy-saving ball mill to the great extent.
3. Know the ore fineness required.
4. Choose the right diameter and length of the ball mill according to the output requirement.
5. Buy it from the professional ball mill manufacturer relative to your ore which would be best.
6. The manufacturer should hold the market share in the place where your enterprise located.
7. Choose the new-type transformation ball mill with the rotate speed different from the module.
8. Choose the aperture of the close board and the sub-freignt space according to the ore fineness of your demand.
9. Choose the lining board material and set the thickness of the steel plate on the mill body by the price of the ball mill.
10. Select the modules of the big gear and pinion, and the manufacturers of the electric motor and the speed reducer.