|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set / Sets per Month|
|Product Name:||Ceramic Ball Mill Machine||Ball Mill Type:||Batch Type|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Capacity:||0.5–500 T/h||Material:||Lead And Zinc Mineral Raw Material|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life|
Intermittent Ball Mill Crusher,
Batch Type Ceramic Ball Mill Machine,
500t/H Ceramic Ball Mill
Ceramic Ball Mill Machine Price / Mini Ball Mill Machine for Sale
Ceramic ball mill is also called (Intermittent ball mill/Batch ball mill). Ceramic ball mill can be used to grind feldspar, quartz, clay, silica and other hard brittle materials. It is widely applied in industrial production of high fine grinding materials. Ceramic ball mill grinding has dry and wet ways, of which the dry grinding can produce ultra-fine powder with the fineness of 1000-16000 mesh.
Application of Ceramic Mill:
Ceramic mill is widely applied in metal and nonmetal mine, water conservancy, glass and construction materials industries, mainly suitable for grinding various ores and rocks and artificial sand-making. Our high-efficiency rod mill adopts rolling bearing support instead of sliding bearing support with bearing bush. Therefore, it has advantages of even discharging size and high capacity.
Ceramic ball mill is a skeleton pattern ball mill with horizontal cylindrical turning gear, drive by outer gear and two hoppers.
1. High grinding efficiency and low energy consumption;
2. The product fineness is uniform and the product is smooth;
3. Low vibration, low noise, good sealing of the equipment, no dust overflow, clean environment, meet national environmental protection requirements;
4. The special cement mill can be designed and manufactured according to the different demands of users on the fineness and output of grinding.
Ceramic Ball Mill Structure:
The rod mill is composed by the cylinder part, feeding part, discharging part, main bearing part and driving part, which is similar with the other mills.
1. The discharging granularity of rod mill is evener and the output is higher.
2. The grinding media contact with the ore in a linear manner, so that it has selective grinding function.
3. When used for coarse grinding, the processing amount of rod mill is higher than that of the ball mill with the same specification.
Ceramic Ball Mill Specification: