|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||ZK CORP|
|Model Number:||Granulation Machine|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||standard container or wooden packing with other spare parts|
|Delivery Time:||20 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Month Disc Granulator ,Organic Fertilizer Granulation Machine|
|Product Name:||Stable Operation Disc Pelletizer||Application:||Chemical, Steel, Building Materials|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Voltage:||220V/380V/440|
|Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life||Solution:||Customized|
Fertilizer Disc Pelletizer,
50t/h Disc Pelletizer,
50t/h disk pelletizer
High Pelletization Rate Granulator Machine, Energy Saving Fertilizer Disc Pelletizer
The disc-type pelletizer is the main equipment for pelletizing powdery materials. It has the advantages of high pelletization rate, high pellet strength, stable operation, convenient control, and long service life. It can be widely used in chemical, cement, steel, pharmaceutical, Building materials and other industries.
The working principle of the disc-type ball-making machine is: the disc body is driven by the transmission device to make a rotary motion around its center; when the powder is added to the ball-forming disc, the water-spraying device provided above the ball-forming disc sprays water, humidification, under the action of friction, the wet powder continuously rolls and rotates in the disc while gradually forming a cue ball. The wet cue ball continues to adhere to the powder and slowly grows. When the ball reaches a qualified particle size, under the action of centrifugal force and gravity, roll to the edge of the disk and expel it by itself.
Application of Disc Granulator:
1. Novel structure, light weight, low height, flexible and convenient process layout;
2. Convenient adjustment of the inclination angle of the ball tray;
3. The ball-forming disc is composed of a disc body and a disc segment. The disc segment can be adjusted up and down along the disc body, and the end of the disc segment is an edge flange, to ensure that the material ball is not pulled or torn when it exits the disc;
4. After the welding of the frame is completed and the stress is eliminated, the matching surface is processed and formed on the boring and milling machine at one time to ensure higher assembly accuracy and smoother operation of the whole machine;
5. The combined scraper device, while cleaning the bottom and edge, is used together with the optimized ball-forming disk to make the ball-forming effect better, and the qualified ball reaches more than 90%.