|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
|Model Number:||Various models|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set / Sets per Month|
|Condition:||New||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Material:||Lead And Zinc Mineral Raw Material||Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life||Voltage:||220V/380V/440|
|Product Name:||Rotary Lime Kiln, Leca Rotary Kiln|
vertical shaft kiln,
rotary kiln incinerator
High capacity and Low Price Building Ceramic Rotary Kiln From China
Rotary Kiln Introduction:
As a new type of environmentally friendly materials, ceramic is widely used in petroleum, construction, chemicals, sewage treatment and other industries.
Rotary kiln is the key equipment of ceramic calcining system. Its performance will directly affect the quality and cost. For the different characteristics and requirements of the traditional calcining ceramic materials, we developed the new series rotary kiln. It has the characteristics of even calcining, large capacity, high operation, energy saving, easy operation and maintenance as well as long machine life, and can reduce the equipment operating costs significantly.
Ceramic rotary Kiln consists of gearing, supporting rollers, catching wheels, cylinder, kiln head, kiln tail sealing and other components.
The Main Structural Features Are:
1. There are 2 to 3 fulcrums on kiln. It is easy to ensure the contact surface of rollers and kiln tires parallel to the cylinder axis during installing;
2. There are specific gap between the tire and cylinder. It strengthens the cylinder by confining tires after thermal expansion;
3. The supports use rolling bearing which simplified bearing structure. It reduces energy losses during Kiln operation and makes it easier to maintain and repair;
4. In order to convenient installation and commissioning, there is a kiln slow rotating devices to maintain kiln nonconventional running operation while main transmission system is under overhaul or other abnormal conditions which can occur cylinder bending and deformation during the cooling process.
5. The kiln uses mechanical or hydraulic catching wheels. They are high accuracy and reliability. The ridding rollers and tires are evenly wearing on the entire width direction and are handy adjustment.;
6. The kiln head and tail uses elastic flake radial contact sealing. It can fit the cylinder shape inaccurate and kiln deflection & axial movement. It has better sealing performance and reliability, longer service life and convenient replacement.
Advantages of Ceramic Rotary Kiln:
1. For the characteristics and requirements of ceramic calcining process, we make optimize design on kiln head and kiln tail. It solved the problems of the discharge reverting and dust leakage at kiln tail to have smoothly conveying.
2. It is micro-negative pressure operation in the cylinder with low dust pollution;
3. It is even calcination, large capacity and easy to operation and maintenance.
Rotary Kiln Specifications: