|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO Certification|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard container or as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set / Sets per Month|
|Product Name:||Cement Ball Mill Grinder||Condition:||New|
|Warranty:||One Year||Application:||Cement Industry|
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Spare Parts:||Supply All Using Life|
Φ2.2×9.5 Cement Ball Mill Grinder Simple Structure Convenient Installation Long Service Life
Cement ball mill is mainly used for the grinding of cement clinker and mixture materials in the cement production process. It can be used for open-loop grinding, and it can also be used for circulating grinding with a separator. The cement ball mill has the characteristics of high grinding efficiency, large output, low energy consumption, and easy adjustment of the fineness of the grinding product.
The cement mill usually adopts the edge transmission mode, and generally has 2 to 4 silos. The materials are uniformly entered into the first silo of the ball mill by the feeding device through the feeding spiral. The silo has a stepped lining plate, which contains different specifications of grinding media, and the barrel rotates. The centrifugal force is used to bring the grinding medium to a certain height and then fall, which will impact and grind the material; after the rough grinding of the material in the first warehouse, the material enters the next warehouse through the partition board, the corrugated lining board or flat lining board There is grinding medium inside to grind the material further, and finally the powdery material is discharged through the discharge grate plate to complete the grinding work.
Ball Mill Features:
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, and powder various chemicals.
Cement Ball Mill Competitive Advantages:
1. High grinding efficiency and low energy consumption;
2. The product fineness is uniform and the product is smooth;
3. Low vibration, low noise, good sealing of the equipment, no dust overflow, clean environment, meet national environmental protection requirements;
4. The special cement mill can be designed and manufactured according to the different demands of users on the fineness and output of grinding.
The above is the introduction about the cement mill. If you want to know more equipment information, please consult the customer service staff of Henan Zhengzhou Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. ZK Corp is a professional mining machinery equipment manufacturer with rich technical accumulation and project experience. We sincerely invite you to visit our factory on site!